Please join us for in-person worship beginning September 19: 9:30 at our Gladwin Heights
location, and 11:30 at our St. Andrew's location. We look forward to sharing our experiences over the last
two years and hope to have fun while also remembering those we have lost. Many of us are now used to
attending online worship in our pyjamas; come in your pyjamas if you like!
We care about your health and safety, and therefore have implemented the following COVID
• Masks are mandatory for everyone over twelve years of age. Some exceptions may be made for
worship leaders only, while speaking or singing. If you cannot wear a mask, we are happy to
direct you to online worship options. If you forget your mask, we will have some available.
• Hand sanitizer will be available.
• High-touch surfaces will be cleaned between services.
• You will be asked to review a health checklist before entering.
• We will record names and contact info for contact tracing.
• Coffee time, if offered, will be in a modified format.
• We will practice a culture of asking for and receiving consent before physical contact (hugging,
shaking hands, etc.)
• There may also be social distancing measures in place.
• While we strongly encourage you to be vaccinated for the sake of your siblings in Christ, we are
not requiring proof of vaccination at this time.
Online options are coming! As each congregation makes its own decisions around technology,
we will be phasing in hybrid (in-person and online) worship. On September 19, Gladwin Heights will
offer an audio-only, non-interactive option via Zoom. Contact Rev. Tim for the Meeting ID and
Password. Tim can be reached at [email protected], and 778-791-3545. Please understand
that this is a temporary measure offered as a courtesy to congregants and we cannot guarantee the audio
quality at this time.
In the meantime, full hybrid worship with our Mid-Fraser Cluster siblings at Trinity Memorial
United Church remains an option.
We look forward to seeing you!